Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Giggles

When I get stressed, I mean really stressed, I find that I giggle. Like uncontrollably. It's only happened truly twice in my life where I started and couldn't stop for at least an hour. Today it threatened. I was giving a talk in church and I said something funny, the congregation giggled, then I started giggling back and almost couldn't stop to finish. Then the congregation started giggling more...aagh...it wouldn't stop. Luckily I finished my talk but I couldn't stop smiling through the rest of church. I suggest that when you get the giggles that you just giggle until it all comes out. Hopefully it won't be in front of a lot of people. Thought I would let you know. SMILE!

1 comment:

"B" said...

funny! I remember a kid getting sent out of the class in elementary school cuz he couldn't stop. I think he sat in the hall at least 30 minutes, and at 10 that can seem like forever. I certainly do not giggle when I'm stressed, what a wonderful way to get it all out!