From doing a little research I think I know what being tagged means. As I understand it I have to write down 5 things that people don't know about me (or very few people know). So here goes nothin'!
5. In the last few years I have had the urge to write a novel. I don't know about what just yet. But hopefully inspiration will hit me soon so I can go ahead and write that bestseller!
4. By the time I was 18 years old I have lived half of my life OUTSIDE the Continental United States.
3. Because I moved around so much as an Air Force Brat I attended several American schools in foreign countries. But not many can say that they started AND ended school in a different country. I started school (preschool and kindergarten) in Izmir, Turkey and graduated high school in Seoul, South Korea.
2. This one is for all those LDS people I know. I used to go help visit teach in the White House. When I was really young, my mom visit taught a person who worked there. This person didn't have much time so she had my mom come to the White House and visit teach her there. My mother would take me on the visits with her.
1. I eventually want to learn a language and go live and work in that country for awhile.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post.
I think I want to tagg:
Saturday, November 17, 2007
I always mean to update this thing more often than I do. When I sit down to write something I come down with a case of writer's block. I really do hate when I do that. It is rather inconvienient. Sometimes I think my life more boring than I realize. Maybe my fun is all in my head. But when it all boils down I have work, school, church, home. That's it. Maybe an occasional get together. I should probably create an alter-ego and write about her much more exciting life. Who knows, it might be a bestseller!
Posted by B.B. Woolf at 11:09 PM
Monday, November 5, 2007
I think daylight savings time is a bit cooky. I mean, in the fall we get an extra hour of sleep but who actually goes to bed after they change their clocks back? I don't. I stay up that extra hour because it says that it isn't time to go to bed. So in all actuality I don't get that extra hour of sleep that I probably really need. So what is the point? I'm sorry, I'm tired. Soapbox over.
Posted by B.B. Woolf at 3:20 PM