Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Beginnings

Out with the old and in with the new. 2008 already brings something new for me already. Today was my last day on my old job as a circuit trainer and then on Monday I start my new job as a Physical Therapy Tech/Aide at a rehab. center. It's nice to actually have a 'real' job. Not that the old one wasn't but this new one seems to be more concrete and more reliable...more hours, regular/consistent hours (instead of sporatic), probably better pay as well (yay!). It's also nice to get a foot in the door of the career I am in school for currently. It will really look good on the resume. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

2nd said...

Good luck! That's awesome Brynn!

Anonymous said...

nice... although you know how i feel about physical therapy... nothing beats a good chiropractor! (note the key word -good)

Ms.LMC said...

Brynn!!!! Yay!!!!!!

B.B. Woolf said...

Thanks Everyone!