Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year Bash 2007

I just had one of the most fun activites for New Year's Eve in a long time. I threw a party at my house and it rocked! I had pool a table and games to play, food, others brought more food and a friend brought his PS2 and Guitar Hero to play. I've never played that game before but I really enjoyed it. When it hit midnight the crowd went wild and we honked our toy horns and clappers for a good five minutes it seemed like and then went back to the pool table and Guitar Hero. What was really exciting was that we all found out that a couple got engaged last night! Yup, good things do come in the new year! Next thing I know it was 2 in the morning and no slowing down. By that point I did have to put a damper on the situation and put a cap on the time. Another hour was good so 3 am came and went and then I crashed. Good times.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hung out with the family and was sleeping by 12:30