Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Day

Have you ever noticed that as kids we made a big deal about leap year and that extra day that we get. But when we grow up that we don't notice it as much or lose track when leap year comes. I think that is a little fascinating. Also fascinating is that those leap year babies only get so few actual birthdays. I wonder what it would feel like to have my birthday on leap day. I would have the excuse of acting childish because I would only be still in single digits when in actuality I would be in double digits! Oh happy day! Since I am not a leap year baby I will have to get over it. Oh well. Happy leap day everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my friend got married on that day. so did a lot of other people.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.