Saturday, June 23, 2007

Birthday Wishes

One year older and wiser too! Happy Birthday to you! Or rather ME! Yeah, I just got another year old this week. It was a good day, I took myself out see a matinee and then dinner. Although, I did have to work that afternoon, I didn't really matter. As I get older I have realized that my birthday isn't about getting things (or lots of things) or having a big party, if I have a good day I am content. It's funny how our perspectives change as we get older, at least mine did anyway. But money is still always good....but that's another can of worms...let's not get into that.

27 yrs seems to be good to me! (so far...)

Loves!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

birthdays have always been just another day in our house. it's an excuse to have cake and ice cream but that's it. no presents. no parties. no money. nothing. that often astonishes people. i'm so used to it that it surprises me when people actually DO make a fuss over their birthday.