Saturday, May 19, 2007

It's My Party....

I finally had a housewarming party, or I should say 'apartmentwarming'. It was a really hectic trying to prepare for it; like all the cleaning, getting the food ready...etc. I really don't know why I fussed so much, but I like being prepared for things like that. It wasn't like my apartment was filthy and such, but I like to know that my guests were sitting in a clean area. Anyways. What was really funny was that I was actually late to my own party! Yeah, I know, super lame. I was planning to leave work early (i needed to pick up one more thing) and arrive home before people got there but of course, one more person had to show up to work out 30 minutes before closing (nobody had shown up in awhile), frustrating as that was, and being the nice person I am, I let them work out. Then, of course, being in a rush, I caught ALL the red lights and was behind the slowest drivers in the world. I mean these drivers were actually under the speed limit! Geez louise! Anyway, I was about 20 minutes late for my own party. But thank goodness nothing else bad happened. I just was happy anyone showed up. cue the music....maybe now I can 'cry if i want to'.

No comments: