Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Dude! Where's 2006?

I think 2006 disappeared in an instant on purpose. It's like I went to bed January 1, 2006 and then I woke up in 2007. Grrr, it's not suppose to do that, or feel like it anyway.

The new year has brought some good memories that were forged, good times had and new twists and turns in one fell swoop. At moments I think my life is pretty typical: work, eat, sleep, friends, family. But then things go drastically in the opposite direction that I decide to move to Illinois and get yet ANOTHER degree that is completely different from the first two. I know, random. I think fate has something to do with it and that whole "change" thing that seems to lurke around every corner.

I hoped to have this great epiphany when I was writing my entry. You know, like Dougie Howser (sp?) does at the end of each t.v. episode while he is writing on his computer. But alas, to no avail.

Happy New Year!

No comments: