Monday, January 15, 2007

Movin' On

You know what. . .life doesn't turn out the way I plan them. Which can be frustrating and rather refreshing at the same time. With my life Change is no stranger. I do like consistency and try to create it anywhere and anyway I can.

Recently, I have to change my life once again. This time it isn't because of my dad's job, it is because I want to do it. In the next couple of weeks I will be moving to Illinois. Yeah, I know, random. I used to live in Illinois before I went to college. So in a way it's like going back home. I will be moving in with an Uncle and Aunt and then be going back to school. Physical Therapy Assistant school seems to be the right step for me. I think it will turn out great. So keep your eyes and ears open for any new information!

1 comment:

"B" said...

dude that's crazy! I can't believe you're going back to school AGAIN. As long as you're happy I guess. I hope that you are. I want more details of how all this came about!