Thursday, December 21, 2006

Change

Change. Recently I have pondered on that word. It's such a small word for something that can be so big, so intimidating, something so pivitol that it can change the course of the world. As a military brat, I have come to face that fact. Maybe not on a world stage, but on my own little stage of life. I have been accustomed to change my whole life. New countries, new cultures, new people, new friends, new experiences and on and on it seems to go. I was actually born during a move and ever since have paid the price of moving every few years during and/or on my birthday. Change can be rather frustrating at times, but in hindsight it is really for the best. I would never had the great experiences of living in wonderful countries or meeting very wonderful people. Thank you Change and I will be expecting you in times to come.

No comments: