Thursday, September 4, 2008

Journaling

I found this website - LDSjournal.com - and I love it. I haven't been the greatest at journaling. I would start one and be good for a little while and then I would quit. I have years in between entries sometimes. Sometimes things spill out of my head and then my hand cramps because it can't keep up with my brain. So this new website I think will be my kick in the rear to start journaling and to keep it going. No more hand cramps! And they are going to have an option where at the end of the year (or whenever) you can request a hard copy of all your entries in a hard back book. It's kinda cool. You can add pictures and stuff. So, maybe I'll have something to pass down the generations. My life isn't all flashy and stuff but I hope posterity will enjoy it.

TTFN

No comments: