Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wowza!

Today I turned 28! Yikes!

I'm that much closer to 30. I'm old. If you asked me 10 years ago about what I thought I would be doing at this point in life, it would be totally different. I was so off! :) But it's all good. I've enjoyed my life so far. I've recently been planning to go to my high school reunion in Vegas. I am so excited! I still feel old, but hey that's all good. I still can't believe it's been 10 years since I graduated high school. It has flown by. I've enjoyed my life so far and hopfully the 10 will be even better. (prince charming has to show up sometime)

1 comment:

Ms.LMC said...

Oh man, I kept meaning to tell you Happy Birthday, especially after you got that fantastic card together on Facebook for me. Thanks for the birthday wishes. I hope your birthday was a amazing! I miss our fun little chats we used to have.