Saturday, March 3, 2007

B.A.S.S. Fish

Okay, I have to explain the title a little bit. In my life I have not had much experience when it comes to guys and dating. To this day I can count all my dates on one hand (pathetic i know). At one point I was so frustrated with things that I voiced my thoughts on the subject to my then college roommates. We came to the conclusion that Boys Are So Stupid! My roommate and I needed MEN in our lives and that there must be other Fish in the sea! So if you figured it out that the title is an acronym for how my roommate and I felt about the opposite gender.

So the million dollar question is...where have all the available men gone? All the ones that I have ever liked/crushed on/adored, have all gotten themselves married to someone else. Granted I might not be the rod thin supermodel or drop dead gorgeous blonde bombshell, why can't just one tall, dark and handsome just adore me? It's all about me right?

(sigh) I guess I have to settle for a four-legged, golden retriever, named Rex. No matter how many times he tries to "kiss" me that he isn't going to magically change into some handsome prince. (i've tried to tell him many times that he isn't a frog either, hee-hee). Rex's owners giggle every time I try to say that.

Oh well. Someday my prince will come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry but it really is all about ME. and who says you have to be skinny to get a man? and who says you have to have a handsome one? the handsome ones are usually shallow anyway.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.